L.A.M.B Fashion Show Handbags Spring 2010

That rasta colored one and HOT PINK deliciousness will be mine for sure!

Maybe even the houndstooth if it grows on me a little more!

I'm excited for l.a.m.b bags again! :heart:

I was at the Fashion Show today and it was so amazing, seeing all the new clothes, shoes and bags..... drool. These are the pics of all the bags. I also have all the shoes but will post tomorrow. I was so glad to see the new rasta, I spoke with someone from Schiffer, I never got her name but she was really nice. Said they brought back rasta because everyone requested it. I asked her about the feet and she said Gwen didn't like the banging and how the feet would scratch up surfaces, so there goes that. The wrinkle bag to me felt very cheap but the rest of the bags feels like the newer verison collections. Also the lining is back to 1st season, not how it was last season.

moz-screenshot.jpg
oooh the hot pink and yellow, hounds tooth and maybe even one of the black leather with white zippers will be mine! cant wait!

hopefully we can score some samples!

I actually like some of them this time!! Especially that satchel. (I still want a Mandeville though, haha) I can't wait to see them in person. My head is about to blow from excitement.

Great pics Lambbaby!! Thanks so much for posting all of these. The show sounds exciting - any other details? clothes previews??

I think the only one I might consider is the pink satchel.
Otherwise....I'm more excited about scoring a cheetah exeter!