L.A.M.B Fall 2011

Got the jacquared Beamont satchel...very disappointed. The fabric is very cheap feeling, I thought it would be sturdier like the MK sig fabric bags are but it isn't. If the L.A.M.B. plate wasn't on it, I would think it was a bag from Walmart. It is going back now.

^Noooooooo! :sad::sad::sad: I'm so sad to hear that since I was really starting to want a Jacquard bag!

Can you post a couple pics of it at least Heathie? It would be nice to see some IRL pics vs. the stock pics we've seen so far.

^Sorry, it has already been sent back and my camera flash isn't working so all my pics come out blurry anyway
For the small amount of leather on the bag (which was nice leather) the retail price is ridiculous

^Okay, no problem. I'm sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for Heathie. I'm not familiar with MK's Jaquard bags so I don't know what your expectations were. But I'm sorry the LAMB bag didn't equate in quality for you. Such a disappointment....:cry:

Next time you go to TJ Maxx (they ususally have them) look for one of the MK bags that have the MKs on them and feel it. They are very sturdy:smile:
No biggie, I didn't really need a new bag. Might have to sell some stuff. We just got the bills from all the dr and hospital visits for Wyatt and they are ove $700, and for poo!! So is life

Two new Miles Satchel options are on Bloomies now.

Croc Raven & Rouge

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• croc miles1.JPG
    croc miles1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 329
  • rouge miles.JPG
    rouge miles.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 328
Got the jacquared Beamont satchel...very disappointed. The fabric is very cheap feeling, I thought it would be sturdier like the MK sig fabric bags are but it isn't. If the L.A.M.B. plate wasn't on it, I would think it was a bag from Walmart. It is going back now.

so SORRY to hear this Heathie...I HOPE L.A.M.B. has something better coming down the line. My fingers are always crossed and im always hopeful.

Rouge is being offered on Zappos now in the Isis clutch, Miles satchel and Sadler cross-body. If the pictures are true to life, it looks like a gorgeous shade of red.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rouge1.JPG
    rouge1.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 297
  • rouge2.JPG
    rouge2.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 295