1 Frosted Love Pavia
2 Cheetah Oxfords
1 Lipstick Saddle Westfield
1 Rasta Marley Hill
1 Cheetah Rowington
2 Silver Morants
1 Cheetah Grantham
1 Cheetah Montego

and there's some more rasta print that i forgot.. but no exeter.. sorry Knaz..
You don't happen to remember the price of the Lipstick Westfield, do you?

SF Loehmann's today

1 Frosted Love Pavia
2 Cheetah Oxfords
1 Lipstick Saddle Westfield
1 Rasta Marley Hill
1 Cheetah Rowington
2 Silver Morants
1 Cheetah Grantham
1 Cheetah Montego

and there's some more rasta print that i forgot.. but no exeter.. sorry Knaz..

thanks for posting indi! I was gonna stop by today just to see if the rowington was there still. they've had those cheetahs there forever...I guess people don't wanna buy em cuz the prices are way higher than NR...

you're welcome..

vhsethan,
i didn't look at the price tag.. i'm sorry..

ajamesgrly,
it'll be so funny if we bump to each other while looking at the lamb bags.. lol.. yes, the rowington still there.. i finally got the chance to see an oxford IRL.. it's quite heavy but we'll see, i might gonna get it anyway.. i agree, their prices are quite high compare to NR..

you're welcome..

vhsethan,
i didn't look at the price tag.. i'm sorry..

ajamesgrly,
it'll be so funny if we bump to each other while looking at the lamb bags.. lol.. yes, the rowington still there.. i finally got the chance to see an oxford IRL.. it's quite heavy but we'll see, i might gonna get it anyway.. i agree, their prices are quite high compare to NR..

yeah the oxford is so nice, I love all the compartments...I was debating on whether or not I should have gotten it at off 5th with the 30% coupon. They had two cheetah oxfords at the Off 5th in the Great Mall in Milpitas...you might want to check if they still have em there. I dont remember if the prices are better there compared to Loehmann's.:yes:

Original Saddle Esquivel and Keypouch
Gently Used
Currently $199.90 - 7 hours
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gently-Used-L-A...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

6655_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.