L.A.M.B. Collections PHOTOS ONLY

1. I thought this might be a good resource for anyone looking for pics of certain L.A.M.B. bag styles and prints.

I'll start with my current obsession, white leopard. Here is the mandeville and the Commodore. The print is white background, yellow chain print and black leopard spots with blue "splotches" or highlights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here are some pics of the Lipstick Eton (a Large duffel) and the Mandeville for size comparison

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LAMB Kensington Clutch Wallet in Chocolate
    [​IMG]

4. Cheetah Mandeville with Matching Clutch Wallet and Coin Purse
    [​IMG]

5. The Bullseye :yahoo:

[​IMG]

6. St. Thomas Tote in Saddle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. The Saddle Commodore on the left, and the Saddle Rowington on the right

[​IMG]

8. Carlisle Convertible Clutches in Saddle and Silver and The Treviso Clutch in Glazed black (they're the same size!)

[​IMG]

9. Here is a Cheetah Grantham tote, Cheetah Mandeville and Cheetah Carlisle Convertible Clutch

[​IMG]

10. Here is a Lipstick Chateau Clutch in front of a Mandeville for size comparison. thats a Rowington behind it and the Glazed Nude Capri to the right ;) Don't have that one anymore!

[​IMG]

11. The following are pictured starting with the top. I can post individual pics next week when I am back at home.

Row 1: Rasta Mandeville (hand carry) Lipstick Mandeville (hand carry)
    Row 2: Lipstick Marley Hill (shoulder carry), Bullseye Exeter (hand carry), Silver Marley Hill (shoulder carry)
    Row 3: Cheetah Cyrpus (shoulder), Rasta Esquivel (Hand or Shoulder), Lipstick Key Pouch, Silver Cyprus
    Row 4: Large Rasta Cosmetics Case, Bulleye Wilbury (cross-body), Rasta Cyprus

[​IMG]

And these are approximate dimensions as far as I know. Please feel free to correct me as I know they might be slightly off:

Mandeville: 13 x 9 x 6
    Exeter: 12 x 8 x 4
    Esquivel: 15 x 6 x 4
    Marley Hill 12.6 x 6 x 5
    Large Cosmetics Case 9 x 5 x 3
    Cyprus 9 x 5 x 2.5

Is this thread for modeling pics as well? If so I'll post some on Monday.

12. Up close on the Rasta Mandeville

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Jacquard Jen bag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. What a great idea to post measurements Kinasarae. Also, I know I could definitely use modeling shots. especially of the Marley ;)

Here are the Commodores all lined up.

[​IMG]

Oops!!!! I meant LAMB Commodores (Sorry MissN, that joke was so good it needed to be resurrected :p)

[​IMG]

15. Rasta Esquivel

[​IMG]