L.A.M.B. bags?? Own one??

1. I was thinking of purchasing this bag. What do you think, I havent seen it in person, I was wondering if any of you have, or if any of you own one?

[​IMG]

2. I saw the L.A.M.B. bags at Nordstroms. The leather had a slightly pleather-ish appearance, but it could have been the lighting. I did not feel them though.

3. I find LAMB bags to be a bit overpriced for what they are...but that's just me... :shrugs:

4. The design reminded me of Gucci.

5. i like them in general, all the LAMB's & any of other Gwen's designs.

6. I too saw them at Nordstrom. They did not look good at all in person. I was disappointed.

7. I was so excited to see these as I love gwen but I was so dissapointed, they look and feel cheap to me. (No offense to any owners). The leather didnt even feel like leather but rather plastic. The colors were just off, nothing incredible. I didnt even come close to buying anything and I was totally prepared to buy a few pieces. Dissapointed is an understatement.

8. Honestly - I really loved her line for LeSportsac and have several pieces and RAN into Nordies prepared to buy several pieces.... But for the prices I was just disappointed with the quality and design. The velvety bits are just going to get grungy and worn and the brown just looked like Gucci wanna be instead of Rasta inspired and hip. I just couldn't bring myself to spend any money at all on them. And I usually think her out there style is great.

9. i've only seen the fabric bags & they're cute enough. i've never seen one in person tho, like that picture above.

10. Looks like a bad fake of a Gucci hobo or Jackie O.
    But I absolutely Love Love Love Gwen Stefani and her hubby and baby!!

11. I bought the mandeville satchel and retured it 2 weeks later due to it showing excessive signs of wear on the bottom and around the corners. I was really disappointed in the quality (although loved the way it looked). Definately not "Louis-like". Hope this helps.

12. The white/blue speedy style bag looks GORGEOUS. But I just couldn't shell out the $500 or so bucks for it. I rather buy another purse for that amount.

13. I've seen the L.A.M.B bags at Nordstrom but do not care for them. I don't like the look or the materials. They are pretty expensive, too, and I would rather put the money towards LV than L.A.M.B.

However, I think the Harajuku Girls purses/totes & accessory bags are really cute plus you can usually get a discount on them if you have a Macy's sales coupon or when they get marked down at Macys (I picked up a tote for about $30 as a gift for a friend that normally retailed for close to $70.

14. Yes, I thought the Gwen Stefani/LeSportsac line was very cute - I just have an accessory bag but I love it. Also like her Harajuku Girls line but not the higher priced L.A.M.B. line of purses.

15. I loved the L.A.M.B. LeSportsac bags but I do not like the new luxury bags at all (at least, not for the price). Some of the new Harajuku Lovers bags are really cute too, but I haven't bought any because canvas is so hard to keep clean.