KYLE XY....must admit to it..

1. As I had nothing to do all day and watched tv, I found myself watching the Season 1 Marathon.

This show is actually interesting...the acting could be better, but its good enough for it to be on ABC family.

Anyone else watch this, or am I the only 26 year old loser?!?! :shrugs:

2. My bf and I got hooked on it last summer now we can't wait for season 2 to start tonight. Hehe..

3. ok..I admit it..I watched it tonight..LOL

4. OH OH OH! I was watching episode after episode of Top Chef the other day and I kept hearing over and over about this show! So what is it really about because the only thing I've managed to get from the commercials is that he has no belly button LOL?

5. He's an experiment, hence the no belly button...an experiment that should have been terminated but isn't, and is now a threat to those who created him.

He was taken in by a family, whom now he loves! Trying to learn what it means to be human.

I guess it's cheesy but it is definitely entertaining.

6. I'm so mad! My DVR/Cable stopped working yesterday so I did not get to watch it. :cursing: I hope there's a repeat this weekend!

7. ^Friday at 8p...an encore presentation!

8. Great thank you! The cable company is finally going to come by on friday to fix/replace the dvr. Gotta love how it takes them almost a week to stop by!

9. Thanks for the explanation. I just came across it and had no clue what I was watching. Then I had to keep watching, because Ratboy was on it!

10. I loved this show! Does anyone know when it will be back for another season??!?

11. Holy Crap...I forgot I was the one that started this thread :roflmfao:

12. I can't really call this a typical routine drive-by blogrant, because it's not really so much of a rant as an echo, and the only part of the echo that is mine are a couple of recent explanatory tweets:

That sorry excuse for a finale left most Kyle XY viewers devastated. Shattered. But one fan stepped up to the plate & wrote the REAL Finale.

hey_am_here may not present much of a threat to Spelling Bee competitors, but writing is about ideas, not orthography, so for Kyle XY fans who are able to set aside petty spelling-related OCD, hey_am_here has a nice present for you.

Here, unedited and in its entirety, is the full and original text of what shall henceforth be known as the hey_am_here Kyle XY Canon:
    Link: Kyle XY: Series Finale Override: The hey_am_here Canon
    ( A Celebration of Fine Trash TV)