Kristin Cavallari

keykey36 said:
does anyonw know when "the hills" start, the run-off from laguna beach?????

yea, I am excited about that! LC was so much nicer than Kristen.
Kristen was just mean and nasty, not to mention RUDE and self centered. I wish LC and what's his name hooked up. But he couldn't get over STUPID KRISTEN.

LC totally deserves the show. I am excited to watch it. I also went to FIDM after college so it will be fun to see the school again!

Yea, I don't know why she is getting so much press! She was suppose to get a show, something like "get the party started" or something right? I just read one of you said it was cancelled, GOOD! I can't stand her!! I cringe when she talks especially when she laughs!

I thought I also read that she guest stared on Veronica Mars. She's also been on a bunch of talk shows including Regis and Kathy Lee, and even David Letterman!
And now she is in a moive, FINGERPRINTS!

Yea, I am ready for her to be done with!

I'm friends with a girl who grew up in the "O.C.". We always tease her about it. She says it's NOTHING like the show portrays which is very fake & scripted. She got so mad one time when someone on the show made a comment like "That is SO Mission Viejo" (like it was a bad thing) My friend is like "My grandparents live in Mission Viejo & it's a nice place!" :lol:

acegirl said:
I'm friends with a girl who grew up in the "O.C.". We always tease her about it. She says it's NOTHING like the show portrays which is very fake & scripted. She got so mad one time when someone on the show made a comment like "That is SO Mission Viejo" (like it was a bad thing) My friend is like "My grandparents live in Mission Viejo & it's a nice place!" :lol:

Yea, my hubby and I laugh about that line too! It's just INLAND compared to their charmed beach front lives. That's what they mean.

But I will agree, there is a different kind of mentality and lifestyle, the closer you are too the beach. More casual, laid back....

But yea, Mission Viejo isn't like the boonies, it's like 15 minutes away if that!

I know a lot of you like her but I personally don't care for her. I thought she was mean and snobby on LB. I am glad LC got the spin off show (which I love). I know her new show got cut but was on Veronica Mars I heard and even a movie, Fingerprints. And a new one with Al Pachino. But I just read she's the new BONGO girl! And they are considering her for the presequel for the Dukes of Hazard!

Wow! What luck huh? Do you think her fame will last?

kristinbongo12yb.jpg

shes a nothing. shes only popular cuz of laguna beach...plz, and the reason she started her show that was cut was becuase she didnt get into the college of her choice

she has zero talent and just happens to be wealthy

Shes so conceited... I liked Jessica better (can relate to her insecurities and whinning):shame: Kristin isnt even *that* pretty... just reeeally popular, for some reason I fail to fathom.