Kristin Cavallari

I cannot believe the Laguna Beach madness. Don't get me wrong, the show is totally addicting, but they are just high school kids. I can't understand the obsession. The one blonde girl Kristen hated, Taylor, goes to UofA w/ me & is in one of my classes & everyone I know whats me to befriend her & ask about the show!

so she did date nick?
wow.
shes soo young and immature. shes just a NORMAL OC gurl, blah.
she seems to ditzy and annoying. did she even go to college after she graduated last yr or is she on the "im now a superstar high"
I like LC, I cant wait for her show to start on the 31st. atleast, shes pursing something, although she in a way, is doing the whole reality show thing with her new show...but wow, her parents have an AMAZING house...what do they do anyways? they are OBVIOUSLY millionares...actually all of the kids featured on the show were, how ironic..i know alot of kids in the oc are rich, but they were deff deff more well off then alot of the kids in the greater oc area.

yhassan said:
I cannot believe the Laguna Beach madness. Don't get me wrong, the show is totally addicting, but they are just high school kids. I can't understand the obsession. The one blonde girl Kristen hated, Taylor, goes to UofA w/ me & is in one of my classes & everyone I know whats me to befriend her & ask about the show!

LOL, do people approah her about the show and recognize her?
i want to know if it was setup the entire thing just seemed weird yaknow?
stephen went to my school for a seamester also and ppl use to be on his jock all the time, it was really annoying..they arent famous, blah.

She doesn't show up to class too often so I haven't seen her talking to too many people. What was weird I thought was that on the show they were always dressed up w/ makeup & whatnot & she wears sweatshirts & hats to class almost every day that I have seen her. College life couldn't have gotten to her that fast. I wonder if MTV made them or if they just wanted to dress up for the cameras.

dk2504 said:
Im glad im not the only one that noticed that LOL :nuts: Ste- PHENNN...lol thats all i can remember her saying...
wait is that the right name??? looooool:blink:

DK2504 - Sometimes I wished they offered "Kristen translation" on the bottom of the screen when she talked so I could understand what she was saying half the time. She either talked strange or just mumbled or something in-between