Kristie's Countdown to Bella!!

1. I am starting this thread b/c I know Kristie is waiting for her little Chi pup, Bella!

I know how hard it is to wait for something you are so excited for, so lets give her some support and make the waiting game alittle more tolerable! :p

2. I can't wait to see pics of Bella. when does she arrive?

3. Kristie is waiting for Bella and I am waiting for Ella!!! Yay!!!! When does Bella arrive?

4. We have a 5-month-old Bella! I love that name......

5. I love the name Bella too! I was going to name my puppy that but there are 2 Bella's on my street! Hence.........Ella.

6. LOL I hope Kristy sees this thread soon...I don't want to rain on her parade and spill all of the fun details, but I am SO excited for her!!

7. Thank you couturegrl, you are such a sweetheart!!! I just finally came on tPF after about a month because I have been so swamped at work. I must have my tPF intuition on tonight. Bella comes home on Wednesday and I PROMISE to post pics! Here are some pics the breeder sent to me the other day. She is getting so fluffy and cute!

Bella 7.jpg bella 11.jpg bella 12.jpg DSC00001.jpg
  8. Bella is such a little doll! Of course you can hardly wait to have her. Good for the breeder, tho, to not take her away from mom too soon.

9. OMG that little hat is a riot!!!

She is so cute she looks like a stuffed animal, not a real dog! LOL