Kristen Stewart Thread

woohoo for pictures!!!

Kristen_Stewart2.jpg
aceshowbiz.com/images/events/ALO-036881.jpgthebosh.com/upload/2008/12/01/kristen_stewart_teen_vogue_-_december_2008/Kristen-Stewart-vogue-(1).jpgshineon-media.com/gallery/albums/Scans/Teen%20Vogue/Dec%20Jan%2009/normal_decjantv013.jpgthebosh.com/celebritypictures/sites/default/files/photos/image_1/Kristen-Stewart-vogue-(3).jpgimages.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/29/296045/02_2009/75fb0db6f9e4694a_02-Kristen-Stewart-decem.preview.jpg

First time poster on this thread so "Hi"!:yahoo: Just wanted to say that I think that she is a very beautiful young woman and a very good actress (I've seen her in quite a few movies), and I really just don't understand some of the abject hatred for her...or any actor/actress for that matter. I mean, laughingly joking about someone and genuinely spewing venom are two very different things IMO. Anywho, glad she finally has a thread dedicated to her!!

Last edited:
admat97: thanks for the clarification. DOH! :Push: I've never watched True Blood so I never wander over to that thread. Sometimes acronyms just fly over my head.

I'll agree that KStew's white dress is nice on her. :smile:

I :heart: her!! I just now saw this thread and I'm so glad I did!

It's really random but I have liked her ever since I saw her in Panic Room b/c her character had Type 1 Diabetes (as do I) and it's one of the only times I have seen a character in a movie that had Type 1. I realize she's not diabetic in real life and I'm totally projecting the role onto her, but I don't care. I also saw that she recently went to a Juvenile Diabetes Walk for a Cure which just makes her even cooler.

Chick can take a picture too! Pardon me if any of these have already been posted...

zusi7l.jpg

rw2876.jpg

33a8im8.jpg

n4gmrs.jpg

sutwd4.jpg

2emjwcw.jpg

20ponwm.jpg

I loved the whole EW shoot with her and Taylor.

I'm soooooooo looking forward to seeing the Bella/ Jacob stuff in New Moon. I thought it was done so well in the book, I'm hoping they can come close in the movie.

I see how she can rub people the wrong way, but overall I like KS! I'm a health professional, so I do take issue with her smoking as a bad example for teenagers.

I enjoy her as Bella...not sure if I'll watch The Runaways!

^^Totally agree about the smoking!! Rob and Nikki need to stop too!

i thought she looked gorgeous at this fan event in the UK. I want whoever did her makeup to come and give me a make-over!

2a4puab.jpg

6h507p.jpg