Kop Mall Pf Weekend Meet- October 14-15!

1. I am starting to plan a fall meet up at the King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania for Saturday Oct 14, 2006.

The King of Prussia Mall is the Largest mall on the East Coast and has great shopping and restaurants. If you are interested in getting information about this meet up just make a notation in this thread and I will be sending weekly updates.

October is a good time to most people, summer is over, school has started and the cool weather makes for great shopping and dressing! :smile:

Here is the link to the King of Prussia Mall:

King of Prussia Mall

I hope many of you can come and I am sure it will be a great day!!!
  2. Count me in!
  3. Here are some hotels in the area and some specials they offer:

Hotel & Area Information
    Many hotels are located within minutes of King of Prussia. Our area
    features hotels for the Luxurious, as well as the value-friendly. We
    invite you to stay over, and enjoy all King of Prussia has to offer for
    you and your family. Please contact the Valley Forge Convention and
    Visitors Bureau for information on local hotels and special rates.

Official Hotel Partner

[​IMG]Starting at $189.99 + Tax.

To book, please call 1-610-337-2000
    and request the King of Prussia Mall
    Shopping Package.

Based upon availability.
    1 Gift Card per night, per room.

“The Official Hotel of
    King of Prussia Mall”

Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
    1160 First Avenue
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    Click here for more information.
    Package includes:
    • A $50 King of Prussia Mall Visa Gift Card
    • Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from King of Prussia Mall
    • Complimentary use of the fitness center
    • Exclusive King of Prussia Mall Travel Rewards Guide
    • Free King of Prussia Mall Souvenir Tote Bag ($10 Value)
    • Complimentary Chocolates upon Check-In
    • Free Breakfast, 1 Free In-Room Movie & More

Friendly Neighbor Hotel Partners
    Comfort Inn – Valley Forge
    (610) 962 - 0700

"Shop and Relax in 'Comfort' Package"
    $139.99 per night**
    • $25.00 King of Prussia Mall Visa Gift Card
    • King of Prussia Mall Survival Kit (a King of Prussia Souvenir
    • Bag, a Travel Rewards Guide, and a mall directory)
    • One complimentary in-room movie
    • Free Movie Snack Bag
    • Your choice of room with a king sized bed and a mini-bar,
      or a room with two double beds
    • Complimentary high speed wireless internet
    • Complimentary access to Bally Total Fitness located across from the
      mall, as well as use of our on-site fitness room
    • Complimentary continental breakfast

Click here for hotel information
    Hilton – Valley Forge
    (610) 337 – 1200

"Shop & Style Package"
    Starting at $159.00** per night

Featuring the largest indoor hotel pool in Valley Forge, the Hilton Valley Forge is your rest and relaxation destination.
    • Curbside drop off & pick up to and from mall
    • Complimentary Early Check In & Late Check Out
    • Full Breakfast for 2
    • Access to the largest pool in Valley Forge with Whirlpool
    • Access to state of the art fitness center
      Array of Specialty Herbal Teas & Take Home Mug
    • King of Prussia Shopping Survival Kit
      (Shopping Bag, Travel Rewards Guide, Directory)
    • Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxation Kit
    • Specialized Gift Wrapping

Holiday Inn Express – King of Prussia
    (610) 768 – 9500

“Shop & Stay Package”
    Starting at $89.99 per night**
    • First Class Accommodations
      (with a minimal charge for an upgrade upon request)
    • A Complimentary Express Start Breakfast featuring
      our signature cinnamon rolls
    • A King of Prussia Mall Survival Kit (A King of Prussia Souvenir
      Shopping Bag, a Travel Rewards Guide, and a mall directory).
    • A Mini-spa pack for your post-shopping therapy
    • A free USA Today (M-F) delivered to your room

*1 Gift Card per room, per night. **based upon availability
    If not interested in the shopping packages, please call one of our hotels as they offer exclusive mall rates.
  4. Is this going to be an all day thing or have you not thought that far ahead? Just trying to decide whether I should plan to stay over or not. I'm only like an hour and a half away, but I love staying in hotels. So that gives me a reason to do so.
  5. I am thinking if we can get a nice turnout I might turn it into a weekend thing. This way people could come for the weekend or just pick a day. I planned it out two months plus as I am going to work on getting some stores to perhaps kick in gifts ect. I would be happy to plan a whole weekend itinerary. This mall is so big that we could easily plan a weekend around it. I will see what kind of interest I get in the next week and plan from there.
  6. Tourism Details:
    Featuring more than 400 stores, restaurants and boutiques, King of Prussia is the premier destination for fashion, dining, and shopping. With the best of New York, Milan, and Paris in one destination, King of Prussia is the nation's largest retail shopping mall. AND BEST OF ALL…King of Prussia features TAX-FREE clothing and shoes!
    King of Prussia is located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and is easily accessible from New York City, Washington D.C., Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia International Airport and beyond. King of Prussia is conveniently located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike and I-76.
    So whether you're visiting a nearby historic neighbor like Valley Forge National Park, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, or a friend in the area, a stop at King of Prussia is your chance to experience the best of present day shopping history.
    Boasting exclusive retailers and restaurants, King of Prussia includes a "who's who" of retailing with 8 world-class department stores: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Sears, Strawbridge's, and JCPenney.
    Whether you are looking for Fifth Avenue favorites like Tiffany & Co., Coach, DKNY, A|X Armani Exchange, and BCBG…Or you are looking for exotic selections from Paris and Milan from retailers like Damiani, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Hermés, and Furla…King of Prussia has it all.
    King of Prussia is home to over 40 exclusive dining options and includes such dining favorites, as The Cheesecake Factory, California Cafe, Maggiano's Little Italy, The Bamboo Club, Fox and Hound, Morton's - The Steakhouse, Rock Bottom Brewery, Sullivan's Steakhouse and dozens more! If you are looking for a quick bite, please visit one of our three food Cafés.
    For your convenience, please visit one of our three Customer Service Centers. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives will be delighted to assist you with our complimentary services, such as wheelchair usage, coat and baggage check, and stroller rentals.
    Also, be sure to purchase a King of Prussia Visa Gift Card as a gift for your friends and family abroad. The King of Prussia Visa Gift Card can be used anywhere in the world Visa is accepted.
    The center is open daily Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.;
    Sunday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
    Mall hours vary during the holidays. Some store hours may vary.
    Please stay with our hotel partners and create a memorable shopping vacation. Hotel packages include such amenities as discounted hotel room rates, complimentary breakfast, King of Prussia Gift Cards, and more! Please visit our hotel page for more information.
  7. Yea, KOP is huge. I only got around the first floor the first day we were there.
  8. Im totally in..LOL
  9. Well DUH Jill!!

I will personally be bringing three generations of PFers...me, mom and carly! :smile: (Crazybaglady,CarlyB)
  10. I will bring my daughter..who is in serious designer training mode..LMAO...hee.hee.hee.
  11. That will be nice for Carly they can hang! LOL
    I think we will get a good turn out. I am going to really start some PR and try and get some goodies thrown in for attendees. I am going to put my former career as a promotional agent to work! TEE HEE!!
  12. ^ I can help...let me know...
  13. So.... maybe Vlad and I can come out- either fly or go for a road trip!!!!!!!
  14. ^megs..you know you are always welcome at my house...I live 45 min away from K OP
  15. That would be fab!!!!