Koodos sale

1. hey ladies...

kodoos is on sale and still have Beige Silverado, Iris, Betty, Gladys, mini Cluth, several Baby Paddies and other like zip bottom Paddy etc....

you may wanna have a look!! almost up 40-60%!!

http://www.koodos.com/icat/chloebrand

2. Thanks for the link! Looks like I got to it too late..the baby argent is sold out!

3. they don't ship internationally =(

4. the baby argent was in 'private sale' if you're interested in their secret, you probably wanna sign up and whenever they have any Chloe secret sale every season, you will be reminded and line up for that....so in this way you can get sale before the public or anyone who not signed up yet!! i saw the argent when in the private sale last 2 weeks, i went out quite quickly and i actually want a medium size one so....

maybe you can sign up to receive their regular seasonal sale news! pretty good...for me, the thing i like is they would show how many bags/quantity are left...

5. oopz, sorry angey perhaps Diabro is more internationally, they seldom on sale, however the chloe especially off-season ones are quite good price...

6. I ordered and paid for the bags for nearly 3 month now and still haven't got the bags. I think I would report them to the police.