Kooba Virginia?!?!

1. I often check this seller's auctions, usually has a new one up every week, but I have never heard of this kooba style before. Does anyone have it and can they comment on how they like it? I like the use of all the brass hardware, it looks like this bag was built to withstand a good amount of use.

2. I saw that too, today. I must say I rather like it but not enough to bid.
  3. Hi Luxoleather and welcome to Tpf:yahoo:

Sorry, I cant' help you with the authenticity of this bag, never seen it before...but I don't think Kooba really got copied much before the Siennas (I could be wrong), so I think you're fairly safe, plus it looks like it could be going fairly cheap:smile: Let us know what you decide!
  4. I remember seeing these when I first got into Kooba. Not my favorite bag but unique and in looks like a great deal for an older Kooba still in New condition. Does look like it was built like a tank.
    Are you going to bid? I might if the bid stays low unless you want it.
  5. I actually like it and if you aren't going for it I may as well! Let us know as I don't wish to swipe your auction.
  6. I'm out. It's over 50 and I don't want it that bad. Plus....I really have enough right now since I have 3-4 I haven't used yet!! Good luck whoever...
  7. Oh I really like it too. The price is great!
  8. Hey Cheekers, thank you for being considerate, but $100 was my max bid on the item and I got outbid today. I can't really afford anything above that although I absolutely LOVE this purse! Good luck to whoever may still be interested.

9. That Virginia is now up to $127 with two days to go. It is going to go for a pretty price.

I am always curious why folks bid early on, all it does is make the price go up. Hmmm.
  10. I know. I am a last second bidder too. To keep bidding early over and over is just bidding up your own price. It's going to sell for a nice price I think. Nice for the seller I mean.
  11. I'm out.
  12. Gosh, it is over $291 now and the bids are still pouring in...and with a day left.

*eyes wide*
  13. I've been following this as well, nearly $300 already!:nuts:

Think there will be a bit of a fight over this..
  14. Crazy, isn't it? I mean, it's a nice bag and in very good condition but the style doesn't knock me out. Wonder how much it goes for???? 350? 400? 500????
  15. Well ladies, you can all stop wondering about this bag! I just bought it for $305. I know you're all shaking your heads right now, but I really, really liked it. The only other Kooba I had was a Sienna (the newer one) and I couldn't stand the stiff peppled leather, so I returned it. This seemed to have the squishy leather you all keep raving about!