Kooba Virginia?!?!

Hi Luxoleather and welcome to Tpf:yahoo:

Sorry, I cant' help you with the authenticity of this bag, never seen it before...but I don't think Kooba really got copied much before the Siennas (I could be wrong), so I think you're fairly safe, plus it looks like it could be going fairly cheap:smile: Let us know what you decide!

I remember seeing these when I first got into Kooba. Not my favorite bag but unique and in looks like a great deal for an older Kooba still in New condition. Does look like it was built like a tank.
Are you going to bid? I might if the bid stays low unless you want it.

I actually like it and if you aren't going for it I may as well! Let us know as I don't wish to swipe your auction.

Hey Cheekers, thank you for being considerate, but $100 was my max bid on the item and I got outbid today. I can't really afford anything above that although I absolutely LOVE this purse! Good luck to whoever may still be interested.

Dora

That Virginia is now up to $127 with two days to go. It is going to go for a pretty price.

I am always curious why folks bid early on, all it does is make the price go up. Hmmm.

I know. I am a last second bidder too. To keep bidding early over and over is just bidding up your own price. It's going to sell for a nice price I think. Nice for the seller I mean.

Well ladies, you can all stop wondering about this bag! I just bought it for $305. I know you're all shaking your heads right now, but I really, really liked it. The only other Kooba I had was a Sienna (the newer one) and I couldn't stand the stiff peppled leather, so I returned it. This seemed to have the squishy leather you all keep raving about!