Kooba Tatum

1. What do you all think of this bag? I've been wanting it for a year and kept putting it off. So now I realize it's virtually impossible to find. Kooba is sold out and none on eBay, Shopbop, Pinkmascara, etc. So I did a google search and found ONE site that still had it. The Laurie Solet Online Boutique. One sale for 312.00. I've loved this bag a long time so I went ahead and ordered it knowing it was probably my last chance to get it. I've been looking at the Kooba Ada too but it' so similar to my marcelle I think I'll pass.
    View attachment 31588

View attachment 31589

View attachment 31590

2. Very pretty! Love the details!

3. Nice choice Lexie!

4. Really nice looking bag.

5. I love the wide shoulder strap! Wish more bags had a nice wide strap like this! Post pics when it arrives!

6. I had and returned Tatum last year. Very nice bag/great leather but too small for me. The Brooklyn was the larger of the two - much roomier.

7. looks small....

8. That's part of the reason I wanted it. All of my IF's and Koobas are HUGE bags. I have the Kooba Scarlett that is just right for my basics and it runs about this size. I wanted another smaller type purse. My husband claims my bags are getting bigger and bigger everyday and soon I'll be carrying a Samsonite around...LOL
    I'll post pics when I get it.

9. I think it's adorable! I can't wait to see your pics.

10. I just confirmed my order with the Boutique. I got the last one! I am so happy. And the SA said they just reduced the price Friday night (I ordered on Saturday) so it was just the right timing.

And in case you didn't see what I wrote in the Fall Kooba site thread, she said Kooba's colors are frequently off on the Kooba site. They do their own photography and check Kooba for comparison.

11. Congrats! Please post pictures when you get it!

12. Beautiful bag!! The rust color looks very nice and I bet the thick strap is nice & comfy. Congrats!!

13. Sounds like it was meant to be!!!! Congrats, it's very cute!!

14. Congratulations! I love that it has side buckles, so cute!