kooba sienna help, please?!

1. Hi ladies. I was wondering if you all can help me. I've been wanting a Kooba Sienna for quite sometime now but I just haven't gotten around to actually picking one out. First, would it fit me right? I'm 4'11" and I'm not sure if it would be too big on me. And second, I'm torn between colors. Black, Tan or Bourbon? HELP!!!
  2. Well, I did hear from others that the bag is a bit heavy. Not sure if that would bother you. But as for size, it's not As far as colors go, I would pick Tan or bourbon :smile:
  3. I would just say don't buy it from the BBOS outlet. I ordered mine from there and it arrived in truly awful condition. I just mailed it back today but will have to wait a while to get my refund.

It didn't feel all that heavy to me, but then I'm a Coach lover and tend to be attracted to bags with lots of hardware, so my scale may be off a bit. *L*
  4. i own 3 kooba bags and love them all...i have the sienna in tan...there's a boutique near me and the owner has a sienna; she's 5 feet even and weighs about 95 lbs and the bag looks great on her...
  5. I have a sienna, I love it..I used it all last spring and summer (it's ivory) and got nothing but compliments on it....I am 5'7, it's not a tiny bag....
    FYI- I live in NY and was at Off Saks Fifth Ave and they had many many koobas there for amazing prices, if there is one near you I'd check it out!
  6. I've got a Sienna in Olive from a few years ago, and it's still one of my favorite bags. I'm 5'2" and I find the size to be just right. I also don't find it to be a very heavy bag to carry. Overall, it's a good everyday bag that you can fit all of your stuff in... and then some. As far as colors go, I'm not much of a fan of the black or bourbon, so I would say tan (desert?). Have you considered ivory or cream? I think those two colors are absolutely gorgeous!
  7. I have a Sienna in Moss and of my 4 Kooba bags I would say that it is probably the most heavy. Well, maybe a draw between that and the Lena. I don't think that it looks too large on me and I'm kinda a small framed gal at 5'4" and 105 lbs. It does get alittle heavier than I would like once I have all my stuff in it but it's a beautiful bag that I'm really happy with. Watch the sales in stores and on the reputable sites and give one a try.
  8. Thank you guys so much for the advice. I have a lot of large bags so I'm not too worried about the weight. It's a bag I would love to use throughout spring and summer. I think I'll most likely go with the tan (desert). Thanks again ladies!
  9. I love the Sienna best in the black, it is really a gorgeous bag. I don't think it is too big at all ( I am 5'4") but it was heavy at first but I got used to it very quick!
  10. You are gonna love that Sienna. It's just an overall awesome bag. A little heavy but nothing you can't get used to, and it's the perfect size. I have an itch after reading this thread to get mine out and use it.