Kooba Retailers in Canada??

1. Hi everyone, can anyone in tpf help me out with this? Are there any retailers of Kooba on Canada at all?? I live in Alberta, near Edmonton and Holt Renfrew hadn't even heard of Kooba! Any help would be great...
  2. Hi Alberta!

I can help you with that. Holt's in Toronto USED to carry Kooba. I haven't seen any kicking around for Fall though. The only store I've seen Koobas in is a placed called Specchio on Bay Street. The prices are ridiculously marked up though. You would do much better buying from a reputable seller on eBay, or buying off of a site like Revolve or Active Endeavors which offers coupons. I can tell you I have never bought a Kooba in Canada. It has always been online from a retailer or eBay. It just isn't financially wise to go to a store and pay retail.

I do understand that there's that whole aspect of going to the store to actually SEE them. I had that opportunity last year when they sold them at Holt's. That's what really won me over is seeing them up close and personal. But as many ladies who live in the middle will attest to, they are also in the same boat so they, like us, have to do a lot more research. Looking at pictures, asking questions, before making decisions. I've made a few bad Kooba choices as a result of this limitation - an ADA woven tote that weighs like 50 freaking pounds! :wtf:

Why don't you write to Kooba and ask them if they have ANY retailers in Alberta? Even though I don't recommend buying one in Canada, it would be great to at least see them before you buy them. You can write to them to ask where you can purchase them in your town:

Let us know the results! :yes:
  3. Thank you Jade! I will give the Toronto Holt's a call, maybe they still sell them, it's worth a try if they happen to ever put them on sale. The ones I have bought so far have either been from eBay or Revolve. It really would be nice to be able to see them in a store first, but I will let you know what I find out!
  4. Actually, a friend of mine went into Holt's last weekend and found all sorts of Koobas on the sale table! So maybe they have them hiding somewhere in a corner. Not all sales girls are helpful at Holt's. They're snooty and not very knowledgeable. A deadly combination if you ask me. You could always call Holt's or write their website and ask if they will be selling Fall Koobas at your store location. And if not, then to ship a few out there! Never hurts to ask! :yes:
  5. I will definitely call them! I still can't believe the girls in the handbag dept. in Edmonton had never heard of them! Do they not read magazines?? watch tv?? I don't know I thought it was funny-but I will let you know what I find out!
  6. Hey everyone, I just wanted to bump this hoping someone can help me out too. Does anyone know any Canadian online retailers where I could get the Kooba Pamela in the Lavender?? Thanks in advance!
  7. Kooba collection is available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Barneys New York, Bloomingdales, and over 500 better specialty stores throughout the United States, Canada, Japan, and Europe.

To find the Kooba collection near you, email customerservice@shop.kooba.com.
  8. ^^got that from Kooba's website ^^
  9. Yeah, i think there was another thread about how that's the comment a tpfer got when she e-mailed them about retailers...it's the same comment I got too.

Unfortunately there are no "Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Barneys New York, Bloomingdales" in Canada "and over 500 better specialty stores" doesn't really say much!