KOOBA red Elisha is HERE! :)

It is a keeper, that's for sure, Lexie. What a beauty. It looks even more delicious in the real life pics than the ones you see at AE or NM or Kooba.

Lexie, Nunnla, everyone with a Red Elisha: how often do you use a red bag? I've never owned a red handbag. (I know, I know . . . pathetic.)
I will often pair up red with black & white, or navy. This one is a pretty subdued red too, almost a burgundy.

I will often pair up red with black & white, or navy. This one is a pretty subdued red too, almost a burgundy.

I am totally rebellious. I don't care what I wear with my bags. If I like the bag color, that's good enough for me. Every work day I wear scrubs. Bordeaux colored pants and any print scrub jacket that matches so no bag ever matches my work clothes. At home I am always jeans and casual so I also don't care which bag I use. I wear a bag for how it functions with what I am doing that day rather than if it matches.

I probably shouldn't be so anal about it and what it would go with. And, that color is really subdued, as you said. Guess I'll just have to take a walk on the wild side and get a red bag!

I am totally rebellious. I don't care what I wear with my bags. If I like the bag color, that's good enough for me. Every work day I wear scrubs. Bordeaux colored pants and any print scrub jacket that matches so no bag ever matches my work clothes. At home I am always jeans and casual so I also don't care which bag I use. I wear a bag for how it functions with what I am doing that day rather than if it matches.

See, that's why I never could be a doctor or nurse. I'm way too matchy/coordinatey. I'd be the one trying to coordinate my bag to my turquoise/bordeaux/white/whatever color scrubs. LOL

I took Elisha with me to Dallas on vaca last weekend...was a wonderfully comfy bag to take out to the resturants and on the plane. (I also used my Botkier Sasha duffle as my carryon..I know, not Kooba, but still...a great bag!)

Congrats!! I just love my red Elisha bag. I'm currently using it now and have absolutely no complaints. It's so roomy and I get a ton of compliments on it. I wear it with anything I'm wearing that day lol. Gotta love it!!

Love this bag. Question - is the red leather on the Elisha exactly the same as the one on the Devin? Do you think I'd be too disappointed if I got a red Devin instead of Elisha? The Elisha just can't be found anywhere. Thanks!

Love this bag. Question - is the red leather on the Elisha exactly the same as the one on the Devin? Do you think I'd be too disappointed if I got a red Devin instead of Elisha? The Elisha just can't be found anywhere. Thanks!

The Devin has the same leather and it's a wonderful bag too. I couldn't choose between the two so I have both but as far as comfort the shoulder straps on the Devin are very comfy and the bag is so easy to use. You wouldn't be disappointed with either bag.