Kooba Natasha in Ink

madrigalhd

Love Kooba
Jan 23, 2007
I am onthe hunt for a Natasha in Ink. I found a Parker in Ink on ebay, but it just looks HUGE and I like the Natasha way better. Has anyone seen these anywhere?? I have looked but can't find anything! :shrugs:

thanks!

Good luck with that one--I've been looking too and apparently it was a hot hot bag! They are very few and far between :sad: I haven't seen one on Ebay forever. Good luck and please share if you get lucky!!!!

Good luck with that one--I've been looking too and apparently it was a hot hot bag! They are very few and far between :sad: I haven't seen one on Ebay forever. Good luck and please share if you get lucky!!!!

Will do! I am on a mission to find one so if I do, I will let you know! I actually really like the Gunmetal too and I've noticed they seem easier to find, so if I can't find the Ink, i may go for that...

I have both purses and the Natasha is actually a bigger purse! I didn't realize it until I got the Natasha, but she's big like a pumpkin! The Parker is a longer north/south purse. The Natasha in gunmetal is a pretty rigid leather and keeps its round shape. Both are gorgeous, but I think I like the Natasha better. However, if you are in a conservative profession, the Parker is good and long enough to stick your legal size papers inside.

There are Gold & Silver Mirror Natashas & a Gold Parker on sale at ShopKitson.com and if you put in the code kitsoncod, you get an additional 15% off.