Kooba lovers! Koobas for $175 at BagBorrow or Steal

1. I just bought the Sarah in "toast". I'm gonna love it, it is so me.

The same bag is selling at NM "Last Call sale" for $375. They've got the Kooba Lucy for $174 and the Chiara for $158. Sienna is $329....

anywho....just thought I make that announcement!:wlae: :graucho:

2. P.s.

Let me clarify that the Lucy, Chiara and Sienna are on sale for those prices at BagBorroworSteal, not NM. The way I typed my sentence came out looking differently.

Need more caffeine.........

3. I have this same bag and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

4. but at least at NM they are new. Bagborrowsteal are used and final sale, correct?

5. Yes I believe you are correct. But it matters NOT, to me as I am sure they would not sell a bag that smelled of cigarettes or was dirty. They have to uphold their rep. If that did happen, I would pitch a ***** I can tell you!

Additionally I believe the terms of use would indicate that bags have to come back in very good condition.

I'll let you know how it looks!

6. It looks as if you have to be a "member" to look at the bags? It appears to be that way, although I could be wrong. Thanks for the tip.

7. i didn't know bagborrowsteal sells bags. i don't see it on their site... am i blind? haha

8. you have to click on "outlet"

9. Do you know if that Sarah bag can be worn as a messenger?

10. I have the Kooba Chiara, and I love it! It is so comfy to wear and it holds a lot. Those are great prices!!!

11. Good luck. I think if you do a search you will find their bags that are not new have issues.