Kooba LA Sample Sale

1. I go to the NY ones all the time and they always have good stuff. Last time they had all the FAll 07 purses so hopefully this will be a repeat and perhaps even more choices for you California girls.:tup:

The sample sale hours will be 9:00 to 3:00 this Friday and next Friday 9:00 to 1:00.

It will be held at:

Kristi Harris Sales
    860 S. Los Angeles St. Suite 640
    Los Angeles, CA 90014
  2. wow thanks!! finally one in LA!!! Do you know by any chance the styles and prices??
  3. When I went to the NY one, the prices were from 100-270, so i guess half off of retail?
  4. Thanks koobabaglover!! Ill be sure to check it out and see what I find...cant go today tho...hopefully the selection next fri will be good...
  5. OMG! I wish I had known about this earlier. I was off sick since Monday and will only return to work tomorrow. No chance in hell that I can make it to tomorrow's sale or even next week!
  6. I sent this to my sister in LA. I bought her a bag at the last Kooba sale, and I'm constantly buying her bags from sample sales here. Maybe this time she'll return the favour.
  7. I went to the Kooba sale today and I was pretty disappointed. There were 6 Kooba purses to choose from. I left the showroom empty handed.
  8. Oh noo....that makes me feel like im probably not going to go next week. tw33l3dum can I ask what styles were there and the prices if you remember? TIA!! Also were there just six BAGS? or six STYLES?..if theres only six bags thats kinda ridiculous for a Kooba sample sale isnt it?....
  9. I just got back & the prices were $260 & up. The had an Aram in Patent Leather Olive, Katy in Cuoio & Eggplant, Laylas in Black, Brown & Taupe, Jennifers in Black, Brown & Taupe, & some others that I can't remember now.
  10. wow...thats pretty disappointing...should I go next week?