Kooba Jackie

1. Does anyone a have the Jackie? If so, what color do you have? Do you find it to be a good everyday purse?
  2. I love the folds of the jackie.
    And it has the most fabulous secret compartments.
    Extremely functional and the leather is shiny and amazing.
  3. This is a fabulous bag. It has a couple of secret compartments on the outside, one on the front and one on the back. It is durable, holds so much, and is good for casual events or work.
  4. i just went to Century 21 today and bought the Jackie in Pewter for a STEAL and i got the last one too!!! I wasnt so in love with this bag so im wondering what Kooba fans like about it too. I have 30 days to comtemplate about my purchase... i really mite return it because it was such an impulse buy. =( I wish I was a bigger Kooba fan so that I would appreciate this buy a lot more.

The leather is SO SOFT.. is it even leather or another type of material? Many many pockets and i see that there is a key ring clipper for your keys too. It also came with the orig dustbag!

How much would this fetch on eBay? The orig price on the tag is $675 and I bought mine for MUCH less. Is this a very popular bag? sigh, i have no idea what i want to do!
  5. Oh, forgot, mine is "Lava." It is basically a shiny gunmetal color because that is the only color they had and it was on sale from $675 to $200. I had my doubts at first, but now it is my new favorite bag!! So roomy and easy to find things in, although I would have picked a raisin/plum non-shiny color if given the choice.
  6. here's a pic
  7. I have the Jackie in Eggplant, I love it, and actually talking about it now makes me want to pull it out of the closet and use it! :smile:
  8. I love this bag!! The lava looks great, and I've seen the eggplant and it's gorgeous too.