Kooba "Jackie"

1. I JUST PURCHASED JACKIE ON ELUXURY. IT'S ON SALE FOR $455 ..I SAW IT..LOVED IT..AND BOUGHT IT!

HOWEVER, NOW I AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT IN PERSON AND I'M NOT TOO SURE IF I WILL LIKE IT.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?? PLEASE?? IF YOU HAVE IT OR SEEN IT WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I GOT IT IN A COLOR CALLED "Cuoio". THX

2. Congrats on your Jackie! Please share pics with us when it arrives!

3. I bought the same bag in the same color a couple months ago for a similar price from a great eBay seller.
    The color is gorgeous, a beautiful rust, and the bag has so much room and many many pockets.
    I love the bag, as I do all my Koobas...... don't have any pics yet. Will post if I get a chance.
    The bag is also pretty lightweight in comparison to my other Koobas.

4. I have this bag in eggplant...I posted some pics of it in a thread entitled "here's jackie"...you can do a search for it to see my pics! I love the bag!

5. Hey there,

I just bought the Kooba Jackie in Pewter from NM and it is so beautiful. I was debating to get the Dylan, but ultimately decided that Dylan would be a smaller bag and I generally like a bigger bag for my stuff. The nice thing about the Jackie is that it is a light med/larger bag to carry even when loaded heavily, which is a nice change from those heavy leather bags. The leather is soft and scrumptious and it is seemingly easy to access. I can even where it over my shoulders. The ruching seems a tad bulky, but I guess that is what gives it is style. All in all I think it is beautiful bag and you will be very happy with it.

JLM

6. Hi, I think Lexie had a bag in the 'Cuoio' color and showed the color-it's very nice!!

7. I just got the Eggplant Jackie today. LOVE her! The color is gorgeous. I got a call from an SA at Nordstrom that it was going on sale and she was holding it for me. Yipee!

8. Jackie is a peach of a bag, just the right size, comfy to wear and beautiful! I have her in eggplant too.

JackieA.jpg