Kooba Ginger in Chestnut?

it does indeed look good i hope cheekers looks too and can give her opinion

the only thing weird to me is in pic 2 of the 1st ones you put here that shows the tag attached , it looks like theere is one of those plastic things used to attach tags as well as the brown string its sticking out hard to see but i wonder what that is? as no kooba tags ever have plastic on them,,, ask for a pic of that area for sure just to see what it is :smile:

and the only other thing looking at it more is in all the pics but the last one you put up it looks like very very smooth leather but in that last picutre it looks like it has a lot of grain to it, i wonder are those pics of the same bag?

It does look like 2 different leathers in the pics. Perhaps it's just because of the severe closeup. I looked at all her other stuff for sale and she looks totally legit.

About the tie thing. I can see the brown string. This is the same tag I got from OFF 5th. It's the Kooba tag with a brown string and the Off 5th tag is stuck to the Kooba tag with a plastic thingie.

hi girls! thanks so much -- the girl who i bought the bag from does have a return policy, so if anything else is wrong after i see the bag then i'll definitely return it.

thanks so much -- i don't know what i'd do without you beauties :smile:

Hi girls, I e-mailed the seller about the two different types of leather that seemed to appear in the photos, and this is her response (I also asked her if she would be able to send me a copy of the receipt):

"Yes, I made a copy of the receipt, the flash on the camera makes the leather look different in a lot of the photos. I try to indicate that as much as possible."

She was very nice and always very patient, so I hope that everything with this bag turns out great! Thanks so much girls :heart:

aw well i am sure its great i mean youll see the bag in person see the leather see the receipt and all and you can then decide if she has a return policy too i say you are toally fine

and it looks great so :smile: YAY! :smile:

hi girls!
i still haven't received the ginger bag yet... i spoke with the girl and she had told me that i would receive it by wednesday at the latest (she's only about 3 hours or so away from me, and we had sent it through USPS priority mail). the tracking number still says that it's under "acceptance" at where she sent it, so she's going to go to her PO tomorrow.

meanwhile, i did get my tano bag today! i posted it under the main handbags forum... I'm not sure if i should keep it, please give me your wise opinions!

thank you :smile: