kooba for target???

1. did kooba ever make a line for target & were they real leather?

also...where does the name kooba come from?

thanks

2. Bonnie and Abbe Held (Kooba is Bonnie's maiden name) are the mother and daughter who founded the company. I don't remember a Kooba for Target line however they do currently have a diffusion line abailabe at online retailer QVC, V Couture by Kooba. The V sands for vegan which means no leather. The bags are all PVC or a coated canvas. I am not a fan of these diffusion lines, wether it be Mulberry for Target or Kooba for QVC. I think they dumb down the design and are just another way of having to spend beaucoup bucks for very little quality.

3. I was wondering about the Kooba's being sold by QVC and HSN. I purchased my first one (metallic navy Jonnie) at Nordsrom last week and LOVE IT! But I have to admit, I was a little surprised about The shopping networks having them. Are there any differences that could differentiate the department store bags?

4. Don't know if this would be considered off topic, but I just saw a Kooba-type exact Ginger in a yellow vinyl at Beall's here in Florida. It only took about 8 years to copy.