Kooba Devin Red

1. This is one hot bag ladies......I rented it from BBS and I am on the hunt.........Wow....I dont carry red or wear it but I bought red lipstick to go with it, so it must be something!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentines......Whoo hoo.......!:heart:

2. Whoohoo!! I love it!! red red red! I'm glad you're having fun with it!

3. Red is my favorite color.
    Work it out!!

4. Sounds divine! I have loved that bag ever since I first saw HuskyLover's pics last year! I'd love to see your pics too! ;)

5. LOVE mine! The color and the feel of it is just like a red rose.

6. I sold the one I had - I had the hardest time selling it - had to relist it like 5 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a gorgeous color and the girl who won it LOVES it!!! I was like " why isn't this thing flying out of here?

7. Funny, I've been having the same problems with my kooba auctions.
    I too am perplexed that people aren't as excited about the bags as I am!:yahoo:

8. As my son would say "You are Unique" and he pronounces it "You ni kway"....

I was going to list a few of mine to get other bags, but at the prices they're rolling out people don't seem interested. I could kick my new red loving butt for not getting Nunla's Espresso Frankie.

Yep, I am going to photograph everything in a bunch this week. Im working on a contract job that is due Monday, and then Im free (what am I doing here you say????? Im purse shopping in between renders :smile:

9. I bought a great Kooba Red Devin and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

Lovekoobabags, did I buy it from you?!?!

ANyway, it is such a great bag, I get compliments on it all the time. The leather is so soft, I love the shape, it's comfortable, and I couldn't be happier with it!!!!!!!!!! I would take pics and post, but I don't kow how to post them on tfp

10. I think ya did....My mom is totally rocking hers...she put double sided sticky tape so that the bow stays in place and totally covers that spot! I may borrow it from her soon LOLOLOL I love this bag so freaking much!! The red is so beautiful!

11. Hi - I'm new to this board and also new to Kooba. I actually saw the Kooba Devin in Yellow in the newest Nordstrom's ad and fell in love with it!! This surprised me because I've never felt like this before over a purse! Well, when I found out it comes in red - my dreams were answered. Now....where do I get it? Every search I've done I come up empty handed (or empty pursed...) Where can I buy one? Any ideas or leads would be great! Thanks.

12. ^^If you find one, be sure to let us all know because since their release and sell out last spring, they are really hard to find.....:confused1::confused1: