Kooba Charlie

1. Okay, so despite all the bad things I've read here about the Charlie, I'm still lusting after one. So, I was wondering if anyone has it in black and how the leather is holding up. It's such a gorgeous bag and I'm really hoping that the black would be a little less sensitive.

2. Allright I took the plunge. Just bought it on eBay. Hope I don't regret it, but it's sooo pretty. I'll just have to be extra carefull.

3. It's very pretty and I hope because of the dark color it will do well for you. Certainly the style is a knockout. I LOVED that bag! <sniff>.
    You got a great price and you got it from my Best seller. Thye ship VERY fast.

4. That's the reason I bought from her without even thinking twice Lexie, I know you deal with her all the time.

5. Call me crazy, but I traded in my black one for a rose!
    The black was nice, but I found that the hardware isn't as noticeable as it is in the rose. I've been using it for a while now and the leather is super luxurious and I haven't had problems with getting it dirty!

Please post pics when you get her!

6. The rose is very pretty telicious. I'm so glad to hear that the leather on yours is holding up.