Kooba Audrey

1. Anyone have it? Is it big enough to actually get stuff in? I LOVE the looks of this bag but don't want to spend 300 bucks on something only big enough for a credit card, keys and a lipstick.

2. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? :p

3. I have this bag, love it. I use it for an daytime/evening clutch and it doesn't really fit that much since it isn't that wide. I just take out the essential cards from my wallet (which is oversized) and put that with keys, a phone, and maybe a lip gloss or compact inside.

[​IMG]

4. Hey thanks much. I just adore the style and the leather is fabulous. My concern was how much I'd really use it if I couldn't get sunglasses, a wallet, etc. in it.

5. When you hold that clutch do your fingers rub against the zipper, making it uncomfortable to carry?

6. I don't think sunglasses will fit, but I'll double check when I'm home and post again if they do fit. The wallet is tricky, mine is oversized. I like smaller purses for evening/afternoon dates, so all of my clutches have this issue.

The zipper hasn't bothered me at all, usually when walking I use the wrist strap. I've used it maybe 5-6 times since I bought it a couple of months ago and I'm still happy with it.

7. Anyone can PM me with questions, if I don't see the thread again.

8. Thanks for posting this. Now I'm obcessing over this bag. :nuts:

9. :yes: Me too! So I broke down and ordered it. Thank you, CoutureQueen....I think! :graucho:

10. Very very pretty. I love it in the Bourbon color.