Kooba at Off Saks - $230 b/f discount

1. The name escapes me - maybe the Carla? Medium size with a braided closure at the top. Several bags in Chestnut were $230 and with the 25% this week, it's about $175. Not bad!

2. Where do you get the discount from? Is it a membership thing or just an announced special?

3. I signed up for the email newsletter at the store and get emails and snail mail with discounts.
    Here it is:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*50%-80% is not an additional discount but reflects a collective savings off original, comparable and value retail ticket prices. Clearance items are priced as marked.**25% Offer valid July 30, 2007 through August 4, 2007. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]073007[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact us via email at service@off5th.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]362 Ninth Avenue New York, NY 10001[/FONT]

4. Ok, I don't know how to paste the image but PM your email if you want me to send it to you.