Kooba and similar brands worth writing about

1. I already posted about this in the main handbag forum, but I'd really love to get feedback from the Kooba fans since we share the same taste in purses. :happydance:

I don't own any handbags made by Gustto and Tano, but I know a lot of you Kooba gals seem to love these lines, and I think I would love them too, so I thought I would include them, and ask you directly...

I'm doing research on an article I'm writing on purses and am trying to find some brands that are a little off the beaten path. Most of you know I am a crazed Kooba fan, but I also like lines like Botkier, Bulga, Anna Corinna, etc. I'm also interested in including other brands or ones that are even more obscure. I got some great names from an older thread:
    "Flying Under the Radar" great handbags...

I'd also like to give some other unknowns a bit of press, so if you can think of any other brands that you absolutely adore and think deserve a mention, please share - because chances are, whatever makes your heart go thump will probably set my heart aflutter too! :idea:
  2. Hi Jadejett. I saw your thread on the other forum and read it and I simply must NOT open it again! LOL All those gorgeous bags!!!! I'm bad enough sticking around with what I know. :roflmfao:

Anyway, it looks like you're getting so good info and I'd love to read your article when you finish it. Thanks!
  3. I'm not much help here. I was going waaaaay off the path when I bought a Gustto. I Only have Koobas, Botkiers, Grysons, Gusttos, and IF bags. I've had others but never long enough to establish a passion for them.
  4. Great thread, can't contribute at the moment, but it will be interesting to see what pops up!:smile:
  5. Yes, there's lots of interesting responses on the main forum so make sure you have a peek and feel free to share if you have any "alt" suggestions! :yes:
  6. I have a Sherry Wolf ballerina bag and I love it. I think she may have an interesting story for you too! She is a painter and was a NY icon in her studio 54 days. (At least that's what it says on her website.)