Kmora's collection

I also have a Longchamp small Pliage in black, but I won't include it since I suspect it to be fake. My friend gave it to me after a trip to Spain. She bought it for only 20Euro. It is very good quality but I don't think it is real. Will buy a real one later though :smile:

gorgeous bags! you've convinced me I need a mulberry bag in the oxblood color.

Thank you :smile: I think the combination Mulberry + oxblood is somewhat magical! (Another magical combination is Chanel + burgundy).

I don't want to enable anything here but my collection really felt more complete with the oxblood Lily in it :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458416249.339864.jpg

Here are three of my most used SLGs.

My first designer SLG ever was this MbMJ compact wallet. I thought it was awful lot of money for a wallet but I really wanted a nice one :smile: I used it everyday for three years until I recently upgraded.

The Too Hot to Handle MbMJ key pouch was bought during a sale. I really love the color green but there is something about this green color that I have some kind of problem with. But I do love to have a key pouch and I always like a pop of color somewhere :smile:

The last card holder is from Alexander McQueen (probably for men?) and I love it every possible way :biggrin: I am a huge fan of skulls and I love designers who don't put their name to be visible eveywhere. It should always be in the details that you know something is expensive or not :smile: so this card holder is just perfect for me. The only con is that the skull could be a little bit bulky sometimes when you have to do a tight fit into a small bag.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458416847.688450.jpg
Here are two gems that I have never used ;) they are both in delicate lamb that I am too afraid to use on a daily basis. And sadly I never seem to find the right opportunity to use them.

The red wallet is a continental bow wallet (I think) from Mulberry. It is actually perfect but lamb ;) I bought it as a present for me for passing an exam.

The card holder is from Alexander McQueen. I love the quilting and studding of the tiny cardholder. And the skull. It is very thin and only fits 2-3 cards so it will have to be used on special occasions.

Reactions: RT1