Kittens Rescued From Frying Pan!

Let's just hope that this sick man is put away. Trusting, someone will fix him up in jail. Prehaps, he should have some trouble sitting down. How could a mind go in this direction?

An article on this was in my paper today, I read it and my eyes were tearing. I don't understand how anyone could do that to an innocent, cute, fluffly lil kitten!!! I really hope that they all go to good homes (I want one, but my dad won't let me get another cat)!

I can't even click on that link. the title alone tells me enough. I can't stand these kinds of stories. We need to start looking for more positive animal stuff. Its out there you know. Why do we have to keep posting these horrendous articles?
Vlad, can we have an 'Animal' subforum? But only uplifting stories only! We need to give the good stuff more energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caitlin1214 said:
Speaking of f:censor: ed up people, did you hear about the puppy with its ears cut off?

God bless those boys that found it. And may God properly punish the sicko responsible for it.

Pet-Abuse.Com - Animal Abuse Case Details: Puppy's ears cut off - Collierville, TN (US)

this is exactly what I mean! Can we please stop calling attention to crap we can not do anything about! there are people/organizations out there that are doing alot of good! can we please start posting these stories instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is more to life than the gruesome crap sick people do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!