Kiss Me Deadly's TINY Collection

1. Ok, so im only 22 and just have a small collection, hopefully will add more later, but as tuition bills pile up, doesnt look like it anytime soon....sigh... :sad:

Oh well, enjoy! Sorry for the hurried pics, Ill try to find a better place in the house for more ambiance.. :heart:

P.S. Sorry about the fingerprint on the tPF charm!

DSCN0606.JPG DSCN0605.JPG DSCN0608.JPG DSCN0611.JPG
  2. That black Stam is TDF!!! :drool:

3. thanks John, Ill post better pics asap, that was the only one that I had on my comp.. :sad:

4. a strong start to your collection! ;)

5. OOh, how did you get the Purse Forum keychain? I'm pretty new, so I didn't know you could get those

6. Sorry, totally forgot to mention about your collection. I think it's a great collection! I'm 20 and mine is at about the same as yours. Don't worry, we're still young and have lots of time to build up! ;)

7. I think when you're around 20 it's hard to have a BIG collection (I feel like I have such a small collection too)... :smile: I love your purses! you made good choices!

8. I love your LV's ... the patina on that Speedy is TDF!! The Azur pouchette is so cute!

9. you could order them from twinkle.tink, theres a thread going in the General Discussion area where she has info on how to get one :biggrin:

PS thanks for the compliments everyone, I was hesistant to post because I only have like 5 nice bags

10. Great collection and a great start!

11. OK im updating.. I forgot my Gucci accessories:

Continental Clutch D-Ring Wallet
    Guccissima Wristlet :heart: (off of eBay)
    Black Gucci heart coin purse

DSCN0614.JPG DSCN0612.JPG DSCN0616.JPG DSCN0615.JPG
  12. Also.. my pride and joy.. My tan large Chloe Paddington

DSCN0617.JPG
  13. congrats, all so lovely.

14. Great collection for your age :tup:

15. Great collection- love the azur!