Kirstie Alley's bag on Jenny Craig commercial

1. Hi I am hoping that someone can tell me what bag she has on a recent (12/06) commercial. It is a satchel type, not a doctor's bag though. Closer to a kelly type but with rounded bottom corner's & top clasp, no flap, no pockets or anything on the sides. It is quilted with a chain shoulder strap. Looks about like the size of the traditional Chanel chain, not large & open.
    It LOOKS like it would be the Chanel quilted lambskin but I have never seen this style, & I have called Costa Mesa, Beverly Hills, New York, & Bal Harbour.
    No one at Chanel recognized that type of bag. It is large, quite a bit larger than the Classic Jumbo Chanel.
    I am in love with this & do not know what it is. Has anyone else seen it?
    Or even know what other designers make classic style bags, quilted with chain?
    Thanks so much for your time.
    TxSage

2. i saw that too... however it really looked like an imitation stam to me. some of the details just did not look right. it would be such a shame if they used an imitation in a commercial.

do you think it's real or not?

3. Thank you so much! I had tried looking up Marc Jacobs bags too but could not find it. But now that I know I will try again! I only saw it for a moment as I was not paying attention until I looked up at the end. And now they show every commercial BUT that one. Love at first sight.