Kirsten Dunst's New Hair Cut

1. Well... what do you think?? I happen to love it. I love her too though! :embarasse

2. You love Kirsten Dunst (an anagram for Dr. Sunken Tits)! And you love Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. Megs, if you didn't have such fantastic taste in purses and I don't know what I would do.
  3. Cute, I wish I could pull off hair that short!
  4. SUPER CUTE! ;) It looks classy at the same time! ;)
  5. Well... who is it that YOU love?!?! I think Paul Walker is gorgeous :love: And Alba is natural!! :embarasse And Dunst sure does have sunken tits, but she is cute!
  6. I posted in a previous thread that my favorite dudes are:
    Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.

My favorite ladies are Martha Stewart, Tina Fey, Renee Russo, Eva Mendes, Salma Hayek and Cher.

I really don't like most of the new starlets (Lohan, Dunst, Simpson, Duff) - they just don't have any charisma or charm - they're just lollypop heads who happened to get way too lucky.
  7. Well would you like me a bit more to know that many of your fav people Ilove!! Ha. Not so much Tina Fey though, but hey, close enough.

I'm a huge fan of Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jake Gyllenhaal. My mom was always called Martha Stewart- she looks just like her and is always ahd our house done up! :idea:

Many of the new ladies may not be my fav personality wise (I actually have no idea how Alba is for real), I just think she is beautiful!
  8. What exactly would you do if it weren't for her taste in purses? Please elaborate.
  9. That's an odd request. Would you like a detailed list?
  10. I like her haircut. More importantly, Jake Gyllenhal is an intellectual hottie.
  11. Eww. A bad haircut isn't going to bring Jake back!

12. It looks like her same old bob to me. Whats different? Did she get bangs are something?
  13. i think its cute she looks better with shorter hair
  14. aww i think she actually looks good there
    not sure if i like her or not.... it varies from film to film
  15. I love the haircut. It looks really good!