Kirsten Dunst

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. She and her frineds walked into the hotel I was staying at in L.A. last year. Very dressed down - which seems to be her norm. I didn't even recognize her and I was checking out her shoes as she came in! My hubby had to point her out to me and tell me who it was I was looking at!

4. she has a casual, fresh look...not "look at me Hollywood"

5. Agreed - very casual, fresh, very *kirsten*. She incorporates some trends, but usually does her own thing. I like her a lot.

6. I really have always liked her!! She looks comfy!

7. I think she's cute sometimes, but honestly, I don't think she's very pretty.

8. she's not pretty, but i think she's very fresh and attractive.

9. My only issue is that she doesn't treat her, um, "girls" very well. I read another board where they made an anagram of her name which seems very fitting: Dr. Sunken Tits. :lol:

10. What????

11. Agreed!

12. hmmm

13. I have to agree with this. I like the fact that she doesn't dress over the top or like a bag lady though.

14. i think she's really unfortunate looking - loved her younger days tho - my daughter's fave movie is Drop Dead Gorgeous LOL

15. so glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. never understood her appeal. But she was pretty good in Jumanji