Kirsten Dunst: Teen Vogue: November 2006

Thanks for sharing. For some odd reason I love the way Teen Vogue does their photoshoots...their pictures always turn out fresh, young, clean, and very upbeat...i don't know why but their pictures always put me in a good mood and already i'm missing summer! bleh......

by the way Kirsten looks very pretty in these pictures.
& maria antoniette movie looks good although it's getting horrible reviews. I just like period pieces that are beautiful to watch and this movie looks amazing...judging from the locations, the wardrobe, the hotguys ;)

anyways thanks for sharing!

I have two copies of this issue (how sad is that... one for reading, the other as a keepsake) and I love how fresh and pretty Kirsten looks in these shots. I want to see Marie Antoinette desperately, even if it did get only so-so reviews. I didn't listen to the reviews for The Science of Sleep, and that's one of my favourite films now.

But anyway, thanks for sharing these! Kiki looks gorgeous, even better than the September 2006 Vogue shoot.

haha i buy teen vogue and i'm 22!!! i buy it because it offers good fashion solutions for young girls, but i have to say that the articles are completely tragic and patronizing, if i read them as a young teenager i would hate them, and i wasn't a rebel or anything.

LOve her !! thanks. Thats maybe due to the fact that I love Sofia Coppola's movies.
I'd like to be able to buy Teen Vogue where I live, I like that magazine even if I am.........hum.....28 ! But their clothes fit my lifestyle much more than regular Vogue. I'm more of a Miu Miu girl than a Prada woman.

I adore her - she is one of my favorite actresses. Although Kirsten is not classically pretty, she radiates an underlying beauty and charm, especially when she is smiling. And I love her unique style; she is one of the very few young actresses that always looks stylish without trying too hard.