Kirsten Dunst checks into rehab

1. [​IMG]

Kirsten Dunst has checked herself into Cirque Lodge in Utah, Star has learned exclusively.

Spider-Man's Mary Jane made the decision to follow in the footsteps of Cirque patients such as Lindsay Lohan and Richie Sambora — after a week of wild parties at last month's Sundance Film Festival. Fellow actress Eva Mendes is also in the mountaintop facility right now. Mary-Kate Olsen was treated at Cirque for food issues.

"She desperately needed help," a source in Utah tells Star. "She seemed to be intoxicated when she checked in because she was acting really erratic. She was extremely emotional, constantly breaking down in tears.

"She not in a good place right now, but thankfully, she's getting the help she needs."

Kirsten, 25, has long had a reputation for partying, with bloggers giving her the unfortunate nickname of Kirsten Drunkst. ​

Source[​IMG]

2. see, i said we should make a 'celebs in rehab thread'. lol.

3. X17 is reporting it too:

Kirsten Dunst has checked herself into the Cirque Lodge in Utah, according the The Star.

The "Spider-Man" star will possibly attend meetings with fellow rehabber Eva Mendes. And she follows in the footsteps of Lindsay Lohan and Mary-Kate Olsen -- both Cirque alumni.

The Star's source says, "She seemed to be intoxicated when she checked in ... She was extremely emotional, constantly breaking down in tears."

It's like a damn revolving door! One comes out, another goes in!

But seriously, best of luck to Kirsten -- we hope she gets healthy.

4. Well, she sure picked a good day to do it. Few people will notice, with all the Britney drama now breaking hard...

5. Are you joking me? All these stars have such success [not to mention money] and damn, they can't do right by themselves? I know money doesn't buy happiness but neither does booze..

*ETA* Oh well atleast she is doing the right thing huh?

6. you took the words right out of my mouth:p

7. Another one.

8. I didn't know people were calling her this and sure wish her the best.

9. oh boy. well. everyone in the pool, I guess.

10. i am actually not surprised about her... if you have ever seen her movies like crazy/beautiful she looks a mess(though i love that movie!)

11. Omggggg What Is Going On!!!!!

12. Wow! Another celeb in rehab! It seems like there is an epidemic in Hollywood. Fame and fortune must not be all it's cracked up to be. I wish her well.

13. I didn't really expect her to be one of these losers.

14. :rolleyes: *Sighing*...Oh lord...

15. ^^Really!!!!
    Hollywood is like poison!!