Kira style

1. Got a Kira at OFF Saks. Price was too good to pass up. Anybody else have one? What do they think?

Got it in a seafoamy type color (maybe spearmint. There was a berry one, but the thread was fraying on one part.

2. Congratulations! I love the green color. And you must have gotten it at a great deal. Did you take advantage of their sale?

I think the color is known as Jade, but I could be wrong.

3. And don't forget the photos! =)

4. oooh how much was the Kira if you dont my asking?

5. The green color is called Jade. I saw several Kiras at the Last Call in Katy Mills. If I remember correctly, they were about $400. And they are having a sale so if you buy one item, you get the next one for 50% off.

6. Yep. I got the jade. I looked at the tag and there was the color name:p I did take advantage of the sale. Mine was 135 + tax after the sale and an extra 10% for getting a Saks card. I bought enough stuff I figured it was worth it to apply.

7. I need to ge a digital camera. I have all these beautiful bags and no camera to show them off! :crybaby:

8. That is a GREAT price! Congrats!

9. I just got a Kira in Eggshell from my Off 5th; I think it's a beautiful bag and I love the color but fear I won't use it because I'll be afraid of getting it dirty. Does anyone else have an eggshell-colored bag? I'd love your thoughts.
    Thx!

10. superfriday, you are going bag crazy! it's great! LOL.. I'm a bad influence, I know.... check some of the theads here about cleaning and mainetance, this has been discussed before.

Congratulations on another MJ bag!