KINKY Girls LOVE MAKE UP TOO!

From what I've read, they recommend that you only use the Temptu foundation because it is a different formulation, but I've never actually used the airbrush system so take this with a grain of salt.

I'm a brown girl (lol) ... don't wear foundation but would like to try a tinted moisturizer. I don't put too much on my face ..just wash and put vaseline. i have super sensitive skin and rosacea. The slightest irritation or mood change causes it to flare up. I walk around with rosey cheeks all the time ..especially in the summer

Oh my gosh, this is seriously my new favorite thread on TPF! (shhhh, don't tell the girls in the nail care subforum, where I usually hang out. :P )

I love reading about the products you ladies are using! I'm about to buy the MAC Cremesheen blush in Optimistic Orange, and was looking through threads to try to find swatches. Has anyone tried it?

Here are my pretty-much HG makeup items. I'm very warm around the nose and cheeks, and my skin cools of at the edges of my face. Yea, finding makeup can sometimes be a pain. ;)

Foundation:
MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder foundation in NW45
MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 8.0

Blush:
MAC Ambering Rose
MAC Sweet As Cocoa
NARS Taj Mahal

Eyes:
MAC Stubborn Brown eyeliner
MAC Smolder eyeliner

Lips:
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Ambre Rose
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Soothing Beige

I'm a brown girl (lol) ... don't wear foundation but would like to try a tinted moisturizer. I don't put too much on my face ..just wash and put vaseline. i have super sensitive skin and rosacea. The slightest irritation or mood change causes it to flare up. I walk around with rosey cheeks all the time ..especially in the summer

I really like Benefits tinted moisturizer ..but im new to make up so im sure these ladies will have more tips for us!:biggrin:

I had to get my makeup done yesterday for a career photo and the guy used MAC MatchMaster in 7.0, I have to say, I really like it. I haven't used MAC foundation in YEARS because I hate they way they oxidize. However, this one didn't. It wasn't oily, wasn't too red or too yellow, just right. It's very lightweight, so I think it will be great for the summer.

I like it so much, that I went to Nordstrom and purchased a bottle.

Aside from the annoying zoom going on with the camera, I like this MUA's tutorial for foundation application. The end result looks radiant and glowy without looking heavy:

Thanks DC Cutie ..I didnt think to go to YouTube! This is great for those of us just now jumping into the makeup pool :happydance:

I am still so intimidated by the gazillions of products available, but im getting there slowly!