KINKY Girls LOVE MAKE UP TOO!

Lovely thread, GoalDigger...

I think it will be nice to list our foundation colors in various brands:

Bobbi Brown Skin - 6 or 6.5 (depending on the time of the year)
Bobbi Brown Powder - Golden Orange
Iman - Clay 4
Priia (mineral) - Toffee
MAC - NC45

Lovely thread, GoalDigger...

I think it will be nice to list our foundation colors in various brands.

Good idea!

NARS Sheer Glow - Macao
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - Intensity 5.0
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer - Tan
Make Up For Ever Face & Body - 18 (Camel)/12 (Caramel) custom-blend
Revlon ColorStay (Oily/Combo formula) - Caramel [a little too dark, actually]
MAC - NW43/NC45/NC50 by formula. NW43 is (surprisingly) the best match.
Cover FX - B25

Good idea!

NARS Sheer Glow - Macao
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - Intensity 5.0
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer - Tan
Make Up For Ever Face & Body - 18 (Camel)/12 (Caramel) custom-blend
Revlon ColorStay (Oily/Combo formula) - Caramel [a little too dark, actually]
MAC - NW43/NC45/NC50 by formula. NW43 is (surprisingly) the best match.
Cover FX - B25

how do you like the NARS Sheer Glow?

how do you like the NARS Sheer Glow?

It's actually one of my favourites! I don't wear foundation regularly but, when I do, I reach for Sheer Glow often. Macao is an almost perfect match for my skin (actually, Cadiz is quite close as well) and it blends beautifully. My skin is temperamental and can look rather dull, but this really does impart a sort of healthy 'glow' whenever I wear it.

has anyone hear of black up make up. It seems cool. http://estore.blackup.com/http://estore.blackup.com/

I want to try out their liquid foundation but I'm a bit hesitant as far as shade matching. Someone on Youtube with a similar skin tone loved the consistency of the product and the formula in general--but it was too dark.

Listing foundation color....

Make-up Forever HD foundation - #175 (Cafe)
Make-up Forever Primer in Caramel (I actually use this as a tinted moisturizer for those moments when I don't want to wear make-up but don't want to look completely dead)
E.L.F. HD powder - when used with the right brush this gives me an airbrushed look without the color.
Shiseido Multi-Shade Enhancer in Terra Cotta Glow - this is what I use for a finishing powder and I LOVE it! It gives me that Beyonce glow. lol

I don't know how I managed to miss this thread. I have a caramel tone with lots of yellow undertones so I tend to stay away from things with cool undertones.

Foundation
Guerlain Lingerie de peau(25)
Bobbi Brown natural skin foundation(between golden and warm almond)
Nars Sheer glow(Cadiz)

Blush
Nars Outlaw(really pretty pink)
Guerlain serie nior G blush(this is the most expensive blush I own but it's a beauty)
MAC Dollymix(Oldy but goodie)

Eyeshadow
Nars Fez(This is my go to)
Guerlain 187

Eyeliner
Bobbi Brown gel liner in Denim

Lips
Bobbi Brown glosses are my fave but if I had to narrow it down it would be Honey and Petal
Chanel lip liner in natural(this is the only liner I own and I use it with everything)

I really like Lorac's tantalizer, people don't talk about it much but it's really pretty on brown skin

Standard Makeup

Foundation:
Chanel Mat Lumiere

Set Powder:
Chanel Poudre Universelle

Eyeliner:
Stila Waterproof (black)

Mascara:
Make-Up Forever Smokey Lash

Lips:
Blistex

Any Kinky girls tried any of the COVERFX products. Seems like a dream come true forumlation wise and color. And experiences

I've used two Cover FX foundations: Natural FX (water-based) and the Total Coverage Cream, matched to shade B25 in both. To put it simply, I loved the coverage of both formulations. The Total Coverage Cream foundation was a slightly better match for some bizarre reason, but I ultimately returned it due to my frustration with trying to blend it in. I discovered that the best way for me to use it was to apply with the #170 Precision brush, and then blend with a moist sponge. Otherwise it looked cakey and unnatural.

I'm going to try the cream foundation again when autumn rolls around and my skin will be more amenable to it. I must say though, that it's lightweight and makes you look absolutely flawless...almost too perfect, actually. That was the other reason I returned it. HTH!