King of Queens

I love love this show, was so sorry it ended. My DH thought it would be a stupid show, well Doug and Carrie showed him :lol: So many fav parts, love Spencer. Doug's cousin in the show is his real life brother. Arthur is such a great actor, he said doing the show was one of the hardest roles he has ever done.
We are lucky enough to be able to watch the reruns in the UK:smile:

I never watched "King of Queens" during it's original run. Now I watch it twice nightly. It is so funny. Jerry Stiller is hysterical. If I knew someone like Arthur in real life, I would want to strangle him.

I think they are both so funny in their own way, in fact Spencer is also funny so is Carrie, they all deliver their lines so well.

I got another taste of Doug watching Mall Cop, it was an ok film imo.

It was one of the best comedies out there. It never got the credit it deserved thats for sure. I watched it from the get go and was really sad when they ended it. Watching Doug and Carey was like looking into my own marriage ( but I am not as mean to my dh as she was on the show.) My dh and I still watch the reruns with great joy.

Love this show.
Favorite episode is in Season 5: S'Poor House.
Carrie: "I don't know whether to cry, throw up... or punch ya in the face."
Doug: "I'm fine with either of the first two."

or from Kirbed Enthusiasm
Carrie: "Doug, it's three o'clock in the morning. What are you doing?"
Doug: "Rolling a ham and cheese doobie."

Classic. Love it.

I think Doug and Carrie stayed together after a massive row, they later adopted a kid and had one of their own. Arthur married Spencer's mother and I cannot remember the rest.

I love anything with Doug/Food.

. . . when he talks about pizza
. . . when his parents sent him to fat camp and told him it was football camp
. . . when he can't concentrate because he is thinking about food

so funny