King of Queens

1. Does anyone else love this show. I'm watching right now and LMAO.:lol: Doug and Carrie are so freaking funny. This is one of the few shows where I find myself laughing out loud (real belly laughs):nuts:.
  2. i love this show. i find it especially funny when doug have to deal arthur or arthur comes up with something wierd. i would watch the reruns over and over again.
  3. Yeppers. It's on in rerun in 25 minutes and then the newer season (still rerun) in an hour and a half. I am a total fan of reruns. LOL

King of Queens and 70s show are nightly reruns for me. :smile:
  4. I like King of Queens too. It's always good for a laugh. I love the one where Doug is supposed to be going to the overeaters group and he ends up in the abused husbands group and the he becomes convinced that Carrie is abusing him!
  5. They're HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
    ^ I LOVE that episode! LMBO!
  6. I never thought I'd like this show, but I enjoy it! Jerry Stiller is always hilarious. Also, I love Patton Oswalt (Spence) and his standup comedy.
  7. One oh my fav shows , i only watch the reruns .... i havent watched the recent episodes
  8. I LOVE THIS SHOW! I think Doug is kinda sexy too!
  9. I've Always Loved King Of Queens ........It's So Funny!!! :smile:
  10. haha the show totally reminds me of my boyfriend and me!!
  11. Love that show- LOVE your SOFAKING rebus :roflmfao:
  12. this is off topic but i met the lady who plays the wife on the show at a nail salon and she was very sweet.
  13. Love this show, I've only seen it a couple times but I remember laughing a whole lot every time. Thats the same guy in Hitch right? The one who played Albert? Hes so funny.
  14. [​IMG]

Yeah thats him. She is so pretty (and nice body) too!
  15. Love it!!!

Along with Seinfeld and Everybody loves Raymond; this is one of my favourite US sitcoms of all time! :roflmfao: