AAA

Often rest my shopping tired, Louis-inspired feet. I'm a guy also. What would we do, buy Louis and then have lunch talking about Taiga and chicks?:confused1:
Would that be fun for anyone else than me?

Rich, If you mean the feathered variety than we can talk! But generally I don't talk about the female variety! I am sure you can understand. You missed a fun meet in Short Hills yesterday! I think SocoCalifornia needs to get this thread moving along and pull together a meet a KoP! So far there seems to be enough interest (you, sococalifornia, gelbergirl, jill, luv2buybags, courtneyh, dooneydiva, gabrielle), you only need someone to start pushing it to happen! I am going to start focusing on my Atlantic City thread and start getting some interest going for an AC meet! Perhaps if that doesn't get rolling I will focus on KoP!

I always love to talk about Louis and love the bird in the photo above!

I had nothing to do yesterday, which is so rare, and love, love, love Short Hills Mall. And my partner hates to go. I can't believe I missed a Short Hills adventure.

BTW . . . the KOP store is expanding to include ready-to-wear and jewelry to equal Short Hills. Anyway . . .

What is the Atlantic City gathering?

(Sorry, didn't mean to be inappropriate with my one comment. Wrap me up in Trianon and toss me out to sea.)

I'm new to this blog and didn't realize folks name their wish list:

Taiga Kendall
Taiga Ivan
-both in Grizzli (tired of the slate pieces) and brown works well with this Damier Dude.:smile:

Regards,

Rich

I always love to talk about Louis and love the bird in the photo above!

I had nothing to do yesterday, which is so rare, and love, love, love Short Hills Mall. And my partner hates to go. I can't believe I missed a Short Hills adventure.

BTW . . . the KOP store is expanding to include ready-to-wear and jewelry to equal Short Hills. Anyway . . .

What is the Atlantic City gathering?

(Sorry, didn't mean to be inappropriate with my one comment. Wrap me up in Trianon and toss me out to sea.)

I'm new to this blog and didn't realize folks name their wish list:

Taiga Kendall
Taiga Ivan
-both in Grizzli (tired of the slate pieces) and brown works well with this Damier Dude.:smile:

Regards,

Rich

Rich, You are such a cutie! You are in no way being inappropriate! I hope we get a chance to meet whether it be in AC or KoP! Believe me I love to talk about everything...LV, design, art, food, pets (including my Tiel!), girls, guys, the weather, etc!). We will get along famously!

I am in the Washington, DC area and would love to do a KoP meet or even Short Hills if possible. I am out of the country and will not be back until early Sept. Please keep me in mind :sad: