Kinda sucky

dear i Totallllllly understand what ur going through

i went thru it as well .. we didnt have our own store untill Oct 2004 BUT they suck LOL

i calll paris 2 order my goodies .. best customer service + new bags + tax off + shipping + trustworth + payment easy *cc or WT*

HTH

Ordering would be fine too, I just wish you could try the purse on before, touch it, God that sounded like I was some kind of pervert..etc.

And right now I live in a God forgotten town. Winnipeg. No luxury stores what so ever. The best you can find here is Baby Phat and Guess in the mall. It's not a trendy town. The best "designer" jeans you can find is Levis. Sorry I just had to rant.

^ ITA what you mean about wanting to test the bag out before buying it "sight unseen".

hhehe, and it seems like you and i both live in the same town! we don't even have guess or baby phat here! there really NO designer/luxury anything here in sheffield at all. and of course, the closest thing to a "designer" bag i've seen in the past three years of living here is a mulberry ledbury on a girl one of my classes.

No ... swedish department stores do not sell Dior products. I'ts strange that in stockholm there are couple of shops where you can buy Marc Jacobs, Chloe and other designer clothing and accessories, but no Dior.

I hate to say this but many people here in finland think Dior as a tacky brand with logos everywhere.. I guess it's same with sweden.

Hei! I will be studying in Finland next year :smile: How is designer shopping?? shopping in general?