Kinda scary about old B-bags?

wow, ladies, i had no idea the nyc store had such a bad rep :hrmm: ...i've bought all my b-bags there & my SA's have been dolls :smile:...can you share your bad experiences with us (?)

p.s. maybe it's got something to do w/service over the phone vs. service in person (?)

aaallabama said:
wow, ladies, i had no idea the nyc store had such a bad rep :hrmm: ...i've bought all my b-bags there & my SA's have been dolls :smile:...can you share your bad experiences with us (?)

p.s. maybe it's got something to do w/service over the phone vs. service in person (?)

Briefly, mediocre to awful CS.

You're right aaallabama, in person it's probably a little better, but still it's not that great. Phone wise it is
terrible.

BNY is not the model of Exemplary Customer Service that any of the MBA programs study.

Everytime I've been into the BalNY store, the SAs were polite, not helpful or friendly (AR is better for that...) but they knew their stuff and were quick to bring out bags for me to sashay about in the boulder encrusted cave.

LOL Its true. I heard they dont bother fixing the current bags anyway. All you have to do is find a reputable tannery. I found a great one in NYC that has 60 years experience in high end bags. They can pretty much take care of your needs. In fact, the high end stores sometimes send their stuff there too.

mocean said:
Everytime I've been into the BalNY store, the SAs were polite, not helpful or friendly (AR is better for that...) but they knew their stuff and were quick to bring out bags for me to sashay about in the boulder encrusted cave.

Perhaps it's just me, however I expect friendly and helpful service when I decide to spend money in a boutique of that caliber. :shocked:

The women on this forum "know there stuff" more than any SA I've met.

People are friendly, helpful and polite at Trader Joe's whether I spend $5.00 or more. This, of course, is just one of many examples I could give for great CS at a retail establishment.

Luccibag said:
LOL Its true. I heard they dont bother fixing the current bags anyway.

:oh:

Luccibag said:
I found a great one in NYC that has 60 years experience in high end bags. They can pretty much take care of your needs. In fact, the high end stores sometimes send their stuff there too.

Luccibag, Just curious who you use or recommend. I'd appreciate your sharing.