Kinda depressing....

1. I think I'm done with Balenciaga, for now. I have the old colors that I love, and I don't like the new leather, so unless something like an 04 turquoise twiggy pops up on eBay, I don't think I'll be buying any more bbags...so depressing!! :cry: (but good for my bank account!!)

2. I wish I could say the same but I'm still lusting after sooo many Balenciagas! I know what you mean by "depressing" though. It's like going shopping and you find nothing you like, hate it when that happens.

3. That is not good. What bags are you going to get now.

4. It's the hunt that's half the excitement !! ;)

Maybe if the rumor that they're bringing back the old leather is true, you'll find yourself tempted in the future !

5. I think my next bag will be LV. I bought an LV wallet yesterday, and now I am itching to get a bag!

6. I hope the rumor is true!! Although none of the fall colors really jump out at me. We'll see....

7. Collecting Louis Vuitton isn't so bad either !! ;)

I miss Toronto's boutiques so much, London's got nothing.. :hrmm:

8. I know what you mean...I lived in Waterloo for a few years, and hated being away from the great shopping in TO!!

9. I know what you mean, I'm not into the new spring colors... hopefully, they'll bring new colors soon!!! ah, I can't wait :smile:

10. But the GOOD news is that you HAVE the colors you want! So it shouldn't be too depressing! I know we need new bags to stalk (whoever said men are the hunters/gatherers has never seen a gal on a quest for the perfect bag!), but at least you have your lovely collection in the meantime. :biggrin:

11. thats okies! i mean, your cc will be like, "woo hoo" but its okies - i think and hope more exciting colours and lets hope the leather will be back to normal.... good luck with the LV hunt!

12. Does anyone else think that the "Spring" colors are totally off??? When I think of Spring colors, I don't think Rust, Emerald Green or Camel! (although I like the Camel color) IMO - this season is dissapointing.... can't wait for the next batch of colors!!!

13. I agree.

14. ^^I also thought this too when I saw the spring colors back in February. But I got the emerald bag b/c I was looking for a green color bag so it worked well for me. I am so hoping they bring back the old leather. From the pictures I have seen of them, I am thinking I would prefer it over the new leather. So I guess we'll just wait and see.

15. i totally agree! i feel like they forgot to give us spring and summer colors all together. what happened to fresh colors? crisp colors? :weird: