kind of upset

1. We got our PCE this week? I was really happy because I thought we'd get to buy something before it expired (today) but my mom has been busy the whole entire week and today she has a wedding to go to so we cannot make it to the mall. She said maybe tomorrow I can get my sunglasses fixed because they are loose. :sad: But it'll already be expired

2. If you already know what you want, you can place a phone order and they may still take the PCE. Lots of people have done that.

3. I didn't know that, but I don't know what my mom wants.

4. Maybe you can go into the store tomorrow or something and say that you got your card kind of late. They may still honor your discount.

5. It sounds like there was a large-ish batch of cards that went out late (mine was one of them - I only got mine the day before PCE was supposed to end, and long after I had already received one from a kind TPF'er), which one of my SAs told me was the primary reason for having extended PCE. I'd think they might be able to accommodate you, but you might call and make sure!

Is there any way you can find out what your mom wants and just place the order by phone? That's probably your best bet.

6. Lots of stores are doing phone orders. If you get a no, just keep going until you get a yes.

Just have your item #s and CC ready!