kind of O/T.... LV hypothetical situation

1. i heard somewhere that thier are 44 or something LV stores in vegas, What would you do if you were in vegas and won $10,000 on the pokies, could you resist a spree if there was a store on every corner or would you just give in and blow it?

2. I think I will just give it a blow but not all from LV!!!!!! hahaha.......

Maybe 2 LV bags, Dior shoes, a watch and some clothes.;) ;)

3. oh man. i would definately blow some of it...i don't think i could live with myself if i blew it ALL (and DH would KILL me)...but definately a new wallet. and a keepall. and a hermes scarf. that's less than 2k. not bad, not bad at all. :smile:

4. yeah i would have to agree a win would deserve a treat, to indulge and give into our fashion addictions to rest (for like a day) but 10 000 in one hit would probly be too much even we would probly end up spending that much each season anyway

5. I like the half and half approach, half for LV, half for the bank!!!

6. FYI- There are only five stores in Las Vegas ( I live there). But I'd have to blow it on bags!!!!

7. I think I would resist! How much LV can you own?!:nuts: Plus, there isn't anything in their collection right not that I just HAVE TO HAVE!!!:lol:

8. I will tell you when I come back from LV next weekend. I'm leaving on Monday, wish me luck!
    Just kidding, I don't gamble so it will never happen. But prly hypothetically, I'd spend 2k than put the rest away.

9. I'd prob my one big item and maybe a lil LV accessory and call it a day.. the rest goes into the bank..

10. I'd get a Popincourt Haut, a Jasmin, and some Hermes scarves and then save the rest. :biggrin:

11. I'd resist, although I'm not all against a little something to indulge myself with !

12. I'll be in Vegas next week...and I REALLY hope I can test out this theory!! hhhehehehhe

13. good luck to you Andreax we all hope you get the spree lol

14. I'd treat myself with a little something to remember my winnings by and then save for a trip, house payment etc...

15. I will buy a bag or two. The rest goes to my financial aid :smile: