Kimora & Djimon are the New Demi & Ashton

She has been linked to several guys in the music business. That's all I will say about that.

I actually find her to be quite the tacky pig. Money cannot buy you class. Russell should be thankful to be rid of her. Yes I have met her in real life and she's quite an individual and not in a good way. She has nothing that I would ever want including a DUI, a divorce, or any other mishaps she has accumulated. No its not about hating another female. So don't go and get it all twisted.
Nothing is "twisted", I never said you were hating on another female. I did not know she has been linked to several guys in the music business. Then again, I don't follow the celebrity news that closely. I like her confidence and her drive. I'm sure some of her "over-the-topness" is just for show. It's not that serious. :smile:

I love her but when she starts to talk its a different story.I think they are but she really needs to end her marriage its kinda weird.I guess being they have so much at stake its just going to take them longer to finalize things.

Caxe, if I was married to Russel Simmons I would have been just as sucessful as her!

Would you have, now? Because she'd already made quite a name for herself in the fashion world by the time she met him; he sought her out, not the other way around. And although she may have initially had Russell Simmons' financial backing, that alone wouldn't have been enough to catapult her as high as she's gone. She has the total package: the looks, the drive, the personality, the fashion know-how, and the business sense. Plus she's a very astute judge of human character. Besides, as a model she wasn't exactly broke, and again, she was marketable. To go into business for herself she would have gotten the financial backing based on her looks and self-branding alone, I'd like to believe, even if she hadn't married Russ. Too, there are plenty of women married to multi-millionaire moguls, but not many have been able to achieve what Kimora has at such a young age--and neither did they have what Kimora had before they even got into a relationship with their man.

Djimon was a model early in his career and has been in quite a few movies, to name a few:

Amistad
Beauty Shop
Blood Diamond
The Island

plus Janet Jackson's video, "Love Will Never Do"

Considering that they have kids, I think Kimora should have waited until she was actually divorced before parading around with other men, of course, I've seen Russell also parading around with other women. With all the money they have does it really take that much time to get a divorce? Or maybe because of all the money they (rather he) has it may take some time to get a divorce....I don't know.

Nothing is "twisted", I never said you were hating on another female. I did not know she has been linked to several guys in the music business. Then again, I don't follow the celebrity news that closely. I like her confidence and her drive. I'm sure some of her "over-the-topness" is just for show. It's not that serious. :smile:

Those were all rumors. Someone spotted her with Stephon Marbury at a club and it was all over NYC radio the next day- some people need things to talk about on their radio shows...so they took it and ran with it.

Before Russell she was in a serious relationship with a guy who commited suicide.

For those who call her a gold-digger, Russell was notorious for showering money on women he was interested in, buying them jewelry, etc before even getting together with him. Where is all the venom for that?

Djimon was a model early in his career and has been in quite a few movies, to name a few:

Amistad
Beauty Shop
Blood Diamond
The Island

plus Janet Jackson's video, "Love Will Never Do"

quote]

He was also in Gladiator! I'm surprised so many don't know who he is considering what a big hit that was.

She has been linked to several guys in the music business. That's all I will say about that.

I actually find her to be quite the tacky pig. Money cannot buy you class. Russell should be thankful to be rid of her. Yes I have met her in real life and she's quite an individual and not in a good way. She has nothing that I would ever want including a DUI, a divorce, or any other mishaps she has accumulated. No its not about hating another female. So don't go and get it all twisted.

I have met her also, and know people who work for her husband. Don't go so easy on Russell, people are fooled by his easy-going demeanor. He is JUST as money hungry and loud and obnoxious as she is.

I guess all the other mishaps she has accumulated is called life?:confused1:

She certainly is not everyone cup of tea, but I like her. She doesn't hide behind her rich hubby- playing some polite upper-crust socialite. Instead of laying up in their mansion living of his money (which she is entitled to do since he married her) she went out, redesigned his brand and now the womenswear line outsells the mens line.

Anyway, for all Kimora fans she has a show coming out in August following her around her daily routine. Only someone like her could make that interesting.:tup: