Kimmy's collection

1. Here is my LV collection broken down - minus a few bits - but i will take some new pics when my new stuff comes which includes Dior .......
    candysCB.jpg candysMC.jpg candysMONO.jpg candysvernis.jpg miss.jpg
  2. I moved your post from the other thread into your own.

Nice collection!
  3. wow, i can tell you're a little preoccupied with Mr. LV hehe. that's an awesome collection!
  4. Hey ..... yeah a bit he he

I think I am going to branch out into new brands - Ii would like the dior gambler bag, a chloe paddington in chocolate or tan, a bulga bag and a luella lol --- well see hmmm

But LV will always be my fav
  5. that is so many LV bags!!! They're nice!! I have the multicolor speedy!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag. also got the epi sofflout, accesseries pouch, and another epi
  6. Fabulous!!!!! I love to see all of the same designer, it makes it a really refined collection ,as a whole it's more valuable. It's great kimmy!:nuts: :love:
  7. I'm loving how you have so many pochettes !

And the neo denim speedy is awesome !
  8. I loveeee your fantastic LV collection. You can be our LV expert from now on!! :amuse:
  9. Thanks everyone - I have a few more LVs I need to post up - I need to get snapping.

10. Thanks Val :smile:
  11. I really dig all the bags you chose- seems like you know your own style pretty well!
  12. Cute collection :smile: I'll get back to your PM a little later when I make sure the facts I have are correct. Not too familiar with the gambler line, but my SA knows his stuff :biggrin:
  13. That would be great -- thankyou
  14. The CB is one of my favs! AWESOME collection!
  15. I love the fact that you photographed some special editions for us to appreciate! You have the hard-to-find fuschia vernis, dalmation multicolor, graffiti .. wow! *sigh* so lucky, you are! They're so beautiful!